Pregnant after three way?

About 3 weeks back he my best friend and her boyfriend kinda had a three way. I am now about a week late for my period. I just took a test and it's coming up negative but I still have this feeling that I'm pregnant. What do I need to do. Should I tell them I might be pregnant or wait till theirs proof one... show more About 3 weeks back he my best friend and her boyfriend kinda had a three way. I am now about a week late for my period. I just took a test and it's coming up negative but I still have this feeling that I'm pregnant. What do I need to do. Should I tell them I might be pregnant or wait till theirs proof one way or the other.
Update: Just got back from the doctors. I'm pregnant. That threesom was the only sexual activity I've had in months so my friends boyfriend has to be the father.

How do I tell them this?