Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 5 months ago

I'm an adult but I still live at home and have to see the man my mom's dating?

I hate him. He's crazy, violent, annoying, weird, a pedophile, and a creep. He has attacked me, took my phone, spit on me, sexually harassed me, catcalled me, watches me, and stops and stares at me. It's weird and annoying. He also does this to my mom, sister, and brother. We've called the police on him several times. He still won't stop. My mom kicked him out but he's still trying to get back in. I'm tired of this. Stuff like this has been happening to me my whole life. I can't deal with it anymore. It seems like it's never gonna end. I'm considering taking my life.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Talk to your mother about getting a restraining order. If he violates that order enough he'll earn himself some time in jail for stalking.

• 5 months ago

Your mom needs to get a restraining order.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

i would just rnove out and stay sornewhere else

• LizB
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Do you have a grandparent or the mom or dad of a good friend you could talk to? Or your school counselor or pediatrician (who are mandatory reporters)? You shouldn't be in such an unsafe situation, and if your mother won't protect you then you need to reach out to other adults who have a chance of helping.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Gary
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

Call the police and have the man arrested

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

go live with a friend or neighbor for a while. join the military to get away. call 911 next time he does something like that to you.

• 5 months ago

Ur moms a hoe okay you got it

• 5 months ago

You also apparently don't know how to ask a question.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.