I'm an adult but I still live at home and have to see the man my mom's dating?

I hate him. He's crazy, violent, annoying, weird, a pedophile, and a creep. He has attacked me, took my phone, spit on me, sexually harassed me, catcalled me, watches me, and stops and stares at me. It's weird and annoying. He also does this to my mom, sister, and brother. We've called the police on him... show more I hate him. He's crazy, violent, annoying, weird, a pedophile, and a creep. He has attacked me, took my phone, spit on me, sexually harassed me, catcalled me, watches me, and stops and stares at me. It's weird and annoying. He also does this to my mom, sister, and brother. We've called the police on him several times. He still won't stop. My mom kicked him out but he's still trying to get back in. I'm tired of this. Stuff like this has been happening to me my whole life. I can't deal with it anymore. It seems like it's never gonna end. I'm considering taking my life.