Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 5 months ago

Who do you think will win the next Election of President in the United States, Don Trump or someone else?

• Ian

History shows that if a person ever takes the lead over Trump in an election, they'll probably die in an 'accident'. The last election proved that there is absolutely nothing that Trump won't do to get what he wants.

I think it'll be Trump and we will take the House back and a lot of Democrats are going to be unemployed finally.

Trump.............

I think Biden will take it in an electoral win.

Many of the states Trump BARELY carried are already sick of him.

Barring a deep recession, Trump probably has it. Michelle Obama could be a dark horse. No other Democrat has what it takes.

It will be a toss of the coin. The two essential factors will be how many illegal aliens Democrats can register to vote and how effective the corporate MSM oligopoly's brainwashing will be.

Patriots are praying it isn't Trump.

• Jim2

Someone else. Trump's approval rating stays around 42 percent.

• Mike

Dont worry about wait till the votes start

My Uncle is borrowing my crystal ball for tomorrows lotto numbers