Do you think my doctor could have been right that I could have been sick based on this?

According to my doctor when looking at my results of having an inflammation while after a blood test for liver function my liver enzymes were a little elevated that resulted in inflammation but she said it was non alcoholic related and that I could have been sick. But, I do remember sometimes taking advil before... show more According to my doctor when looking at my results of having an inflammation while after a blood test for liver function my liver enzymes were a little elevated that resulted in inflammation but she said it was non alcoholic related and that I could have been sick. But, I do remember sometimes taking advil before and sometimes after drinking a lot of vodka, and sometimes wonder if it was related to mixing alcohol and advil. most doctors seem to think advil isn't a possibility unless I had too much advil. I even read something on mayo clinic that advil or other over the counters mixed with alcohol could inflame the liver. I drink alcohol in moderation and my recent liver enzymes results were probably fine since I never got a message or phone call getting news like that. I cant stop wondering what the cause was, but besides that does my doctor seem like she knows for sure?
Update: After my recent test for liver function I never got a call from doctor given bad news so that's why I think advil may have been a problem?