i vape with nicotine. i’m scared when i get my blood drawn at the doctors that they will be able to see i smoke.?
the doctors are checking my cholesterol and they have to draw blood. i never told anyone i vape and now i’m scared the doctor will be able to see and tell my parents.
- billrussell42Lv 75 months agoBest answer
1. Blood tests are for specific purposes. If they are not specifically testing for nicotine, they won't detect it.
2. Nicotine is legal, what are you worried about?
- AnonymousLv 55 months ago
They won't find out anything unless they're specifically testing for nicotine. Since nicotine isn't a common drug, they likely won't test for it.
- poldi2Lv 75 months ago
Nicotine will be in your blood, so of course they will see it.
- LiliLv 75 months ago
Nicotine is legal. They can't tell your parents unless you have some illness that's turned up and needs treating. And they are not testing you for substances like nicotine or drugs, just your cholesterol.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- 5 months ago
If your 18 they have to follow HIPPA and won’t tell your parents but don’t vape it’s really bad for you , 1/10 of the smoke in one pod could fill up 10 large balloons and your lungs won’t like that much
- GaryLv 45 months ago
Listen here, kid. Stop vaping. It is disgusting. You do not need to vape or drink alcohol
- nascar88gyrlLv 75 months ago
Are you aware that vaping is more dangerous than smoking?
Is the test for cholesterol only? Then you have nothing to worry about.
If the test is for drugs, start worrying.
- Anonymous5 months ago
Stop vaping it’s not cool