Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 5 months ago

If a Muslim man slept around in his youth but has since repented, is it fair for him to order his teenage son not to do so?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Mintee
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

;yes...its fair... think of also in Christianity.. if someone is saved and repent and do well.. they dont want their children doing the sins they did before.. right.. .so same with Islam.. you dont want your children to repeat the sins you did as a stupid ignorant teen..

• 5 months ago

Make him gay

Seriously men need to sleep with women in their youth

• 5 months ago

Walk away please man

• 5 months ago

Why does the son know how his dad slept around.yuck. sounds like a ******* who wanted some brownie points instead of offering advice to his kid

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

It is unfair but as a Muslim your moral code comes from God, not your dad. The prophets and other pious people are testimony that one can live life without sleeping around and going about things the right way.

• 5 months ago

One day, when you become a dad, you'll understand that dads always hope that their sons will behave better and grow up to be better men than they were.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

As long as she is kaffir, its consider as halal by Allah swt. We muslim men don't need to be stay virgin, as a matter of fact long time ago we used to have many wives plus sexual captives of wars deemed halal by Allah swt read Quran 4:24. But girls must stay virgin in order to get married or she should be.... censored.

• 5 months ago

Yes wrong is wrong and he is trying to get his son not to make the same mistakes the last thing the world needs is more teenage parents

• Dr. D
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

No, it isn't fair, but a father giving his son advice has nothing to do with fairness. It's about protecting his son and passing his wisdom. It is a matter of "do as I say, and not as I did".

Son, there is no need for you to repeat my past sins.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Yes, someone else doing wrong is no excuse for you to do it too.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.