How can I access my home pc cp,puter to my second pc in another location in order to edit and submit my resumes to other companies?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

For remote access, use Chrome Remote Desktop or Teamviewer. I use both and they're really useful for submitting documents on time when I only have my phone with me

• 5 months ago

Use the cloud. put your documents on chrome cloud and have access no matter where you are

• 5 months ago

Use windows remote desktop

• 5 months ago

TeamViewer and many other similar programs installed on each as server and client will let you access and run another computer. That can be on local network or even over the Internet.

Source(s): When my friend 35 miles away had problems, I did that remote desktop access software to help his computer. It was like my keyboard, mouse and screen were at his machine.
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Jim
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You can't unless they were networked together.

Edit: Or use Google Drive and upload all important docs to that. Then you can log onto your Google acct anywhere and access the docs.

Lv 7
    5 months ago

You could create a home network, but the easiest solution is to email yourself the documents on gmail. That way, any PC with internet access can view the resumes.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.