How can I access my home pc cp,puter to my second pc in another location in order to edit and submit my resumes to other companies?

For remote access, use Chrome Remote Desktop or Teamviewer. I use both and they're really useful for submitting documents on time when I only have my phone with me

Use the cloud. put your documents on chrome cloud and have access no matter where you are

Use windows remote desktop

TeamViewer and many other similar programs installed on each as server and client will let you access and run another computer. That can be on local network or even over the Internet.

Source(s): When my friend 35 miles away had problems, I did that remote desktop access software to help his computer. It was like my keyboard, mouse and screen were at his machine.
  • Jim

You can't unless they were networked together.

Edit: Or use Google Drive and upload all important docs to that. Then you can log onto your Google acct anywhere and access the docs.

• .

You could create a home network, but the easiest solution is to email yourself the documents on gmail. That way, any PC with internet access can view the resumes.