Is this legal for a club to run like this?

I work as an independent contractor for a club in Washington DC. The issue is I believe we’re being missclassified as I.C. while being treated like employees. Below is the list of how the club runs: -House fee each shift-$30 -40-50 percent of sales are taken out after a private room -Forced 10 percent in tipping... show more I work as an independent contractor for a club in Washington DC. The issue is I believe we’re being missclassified as I.C. while being treated like employees. Below is the list of how the club runs:

-House fee each shift-$30
-40-50 percent of sales are taken out after a private room
-Forced 10 percent in tipping security after private room
-Funny money is given after private rooms with an additional 10 percent taken out.
-Fines for being late $50 every 30min, missed shift is $250
-not agreeing to do a private room is a $500 fine (forced labor)
-Forced dress code-we’re only allowed to wear floor length gowns
Forced shifts-they are starting to require certain shifts be filled if you want to work
-forced hour long meeting after the club closes-no pay for us
And the absolute best thing about this whole situation is that we have not signed a single contract for the time we’ve worked

Polite suggestions only please. There’s a lot that I have no control over if I want to continue to earn a living wage