14 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

if you need to ask,then

i feel you are under aged.

• John P
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

"Abroad" from where? (i.e, Where do you live now?) And where "abroad". There are so many different regimes connected with study in various countries. Check the relevant websites in countries where you might want to study. The language spoken in that abroad place might influence your choice.

• 5 months ago

Nope. Not at all

• Toruko
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

No. At that age I was paid to be abroad, wear a pistol, and study US Citizens.

• Absolutely not...though in your 30s it is s bit harder...so go now...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Helen
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Don't be one of those people who spend the first half of their life saying they're too young and the second half saying they're too old.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

What are you trying to gain by studying abroad? Your employer will careless where you got your degree from. Save the money and headache of traveling to foreign countries.

• Daniel5 months agoReport

I actually just turned 22 but won’t be at university until I am 23 or when I complete one more year of general education requirements at community college.

• 5 months ago

No, I'm 24 and recently studied abroad in China.

• 5 months ago

Absolutely not, go for it! It will change your life!

• 5 months ago

Never to old go for it.

• 5 months ago

24? too old? unless you are studying for high school, yes you might be a bit too old. But for at university level, too young.....

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.