My grandma recently moved down the hall from my room my brother got the basement I don’t like my grandma and her gross medical stuff Advice?

It’s just really awkward her coughing and sometimes puking she’s always moaning in her sleep and she leaves her dog whom pees everywhere for me to care for. But the dog is so attached he cries so much. Since I’m moving it’s going to be hard to make friends with her up there. I can’t show my friends my room or if we... show more It’s just really awkward her coughing and sometimes puking she’s always moaning in her sleep and she leaves her dog whom pees everywhere for me to care for. But the dog is so attached he cries so much. Since I’m moving it’s going to be hard to make friends with her up there. I can’t show my friends my room or if we have a sleepover my brother will be there. What do I do?! I talked to my mom but she doesn’t really care