Ben asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 5 months ago

I've never seen a non White woman I've found attractive, does that make me racist?

No you like what you like

• As a 6'7 full figured woman of color I know that most men wont find me attractive. I also approach 6'2 muscular blonde men, and get rejected all the time. Yet I still dont consider them shallow or bigots

• Jon

No, but it may mean you have a parochial perspective.

usually we are attracted to our own kind there are exceptions however. Some white men love Asian women or latina women but most white men love white women. you just belong to the vast majority of white men who prefer theyr own kind. Nothing wrong with that.

Not at all. Be fine what you like. You are sexually aroused by particular persons, people or race doesn't makes you an evil guy. As an Indian guy myself, I don't find Black girls attractive. That doesn't means I am disrespectful towards them.

And how do you define " white "?

There was a time when white immigrants living in the U.S. claimed that Italians weren't white .

Nowadays , descendents of white immigrants claim that a person who is Jew or speaks Spanish can't be white .

Funny how the people deciding who is " white " are always people who don't even live in Europe.

I don’t think it’s racist, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Everyone has their own preferences when it comes to attraction. Being racist is believing that a certain race is superior to another. Or any act of racial separatism or predetermination of a person’s social and moral traits based on their color.

Did you consider Whitney Houston, Tyra Banks, Beyonce, Janet Jackson, etc to be attractive? If not, then to each his own.

No, I think you just need to get to know more people, you may find other girls more attractive if you get to know them

Maybe.

However, it does reveal you're not in sync with nonwhites.

White guys raised around nonwhite women, see them as normal and ARE attracted.

It's apparent, you grew up around whites only.

• Guardian

If you don't have attraction to all women regardless of race? It means you're not exposed to certain groups on a personal level.