What is this episode of Unsolved Mysteries where a woman is stabbed and her ghost is seen?

I saw this in 1988-1992. A woman and her husband were arguing and he stabbed her with a butcher knife. Both were white and the woman was heavier and had long dark hair and wore a blue sweatshirt. The man was thin with a mustache and dirty blond mullet. He looked in the next room at there children, who were sitting... show more I saw this in 1988-1992. A woman and her husband were arguing and he stabbed her with a butcher knife. Both were white and the woman was heavier and had long dark hair and wore a blue sweatshirt. The man was thin with a mustache and dirty blond mullet. He looked in the next room at there children, who were sitting on a couch. In the last scene her friend or sister saw her walking outside that night.
0