Why am I leaking, milking out of my breast when only having sex?

I am 20 years old, recently My boyfriend had the old me when we’re having sex white stuff comes out of my left breast and it only comes out when we’re having sex. I’m kinda worried, I’m not sure what it is. I am on Depo birth control, my breast aren’t feeling sore or anything. Though I have been pregnant when I was... show more I am 20 years old, recently My boyfriend had the old me when we’re having sex white stuff comes out of my left breast and it only comes out when we’re having sex. I’m kinda worried, I’m not sure what it is. I am on Depo birth control, my breast aren’t feeling sore or anything. Though I have been pregnant when I was 17, and I was producing milk before and after I had an abortion.. I’m scared I might be pregnant but also confused why that it only comes out during sex.
1 answer 1