Experiencing bad homesickness and can t go home for a month. What do I do?

I m 14 and am currently on vacation in Porto for 1 month and 11 days with my grandparents on my dad s side. I ve been here for less than a week and I ve started to have really bad homesickness. I call my mother and brother back home but I feel worse after the call ends. I came here to Porto with my grandparents so... show more I m 14 and am currently on vacation in Porto for 1 month and 11 days with my grandparents on my dad s side. I ve been here for less than a week and I ve started to have really bad homesickness. I call my mother and brother back home but I feel worse after the call ends. I came here to Porto with my grandparents so that I could see all my family here again and so I can have a break from my brother s tantrums, however, since I speak very little Portuguese, it s hard to communicate with my family here. Most of my days here have been spent by seeing family and feeling like an outcast because I don t understand what everyone is saying when my grandma speaks with the family for hours. I thought that I would enjoy my vacation because when I had first come to Porto 7 years ago, I enjoyed it very much. I really don t know what to do here or how to make myself feel happier during my vacation. I don t want to tell my grandparents how I m feeling because they were really happy for me to be here and think that I m very happy to be here too, so I don t want to make them sad. Any advice would be very appreciated