Most likely cause of dogs multiple swollen lymph nodes?

I will be taking him to the vet tomorrow but I m freaking out. I noticed when petting him that he has lumps in his neck. I looked it up and it said it was common for dogs lymth nodes to swell and didnt typically need any treatment. I gave him a few days to fight it himself especially since he was acting normal.... show more I will be taking him to the vet tomorrow but I m freaking out. I noticed when petting him that he has lumps in his neck. I looked it up and it said it was common for dogs lymth nodes to swell and didnt typically need any treatment. I gave him a few days to fight it himself especially since he was acting normal. However, not only are they still swollen in his neck but I checked (chest, armpits, behind knees) and those are swollen as well. I also noticed behavioral changes such as standing with his head under the high chair like he was trying to "hide". When I would call his name he would wag his tail but I would have to get pretty stern before he would come go me, and normally he is 50 lb lapdog. His appetite is great, won t turn down food. But I ve noticed he makes weird sounds when he eats now that he never made before (I can only describe it to sound like he hasn t eaten in months and finally got food and was inhaling it!) I ve also noticed him breathing heavier today. Just seems like he played hard and was just catching his breath but my other dogs arent breathing hard at all. He still runs and plays sometimes but I ve noticed he has been doing alot of sunbathing instead, which is not out of the norm for him to do, just not this much. He is alot more reluctant to come once he pays down. He is only 5 years old so he is still just a baby to me! He goes to the vet tomorrow but I d like to get an idea possibly what I will be walking into! Thank you!
3 answers 3