Help! my dad gave me the worst news i have ever heard!!!!!?

Okay so, i am homelesss, but am not entirely poor. I live in hotels, but my mom had to get medical things done in a different country so her family in that country paid. We are here in that country currently. So my mom and dad talk over the phone and all and she brings up where hes staying. He talks about they no... show more Okay so, i am homelesss, but am not entirely poor. I live in hotels, but my mom had to get medical things done in a different country so her family in that country paid. We are here in that country currently. So my mom and dad talk over the phone and all and she brings up where hes staying. He talks about they no longer fund for the hotel and they put him in a shelter, and it costs money to stay there as he has a job. My dad refused to stay there, as he says he’d rather stay in a hotel. But, my dad being the way he is, he DECIDES TO LIVE IN HIS CAR. And take showers at the beach. My mom broke down crying, as she cant help, as she was certified by a doctor to not work due to medical issues she cant control. Wtf am i gonna do???? I have a dog, and a sister, and my mom. HELP!!!!
5 answers 5