Why isn't my fiance generous when my parents are around? He also doesn't help pay bills?

On more than one occasion, when we have been out or around my parents, he has not offered to pay for their dinner/lunch. When we were at the mall with my mom at the food court, he left and said he was going to another restaurant, however, he came back and got in line after us and didn't buy our food. Once out... show more On more than one occasion, when we have been out or around my parents, he has not offered to pay for their dinner/lunch. When we were at the mall with my mom at the food court, he left and said he was going to another restaurant, however, he came back and got in line after us and didn't buy our food. Once out with my dad at a restaurant, he said he did not want to eat at the moment and I had to pay for my own food. Also, he voluntarily started staying with me and has not offered to pay one bill. When I brought this up and asked if he could at least pay the water and light bill, and he has yet to pay anything in the 3 months since I've brought it up. I am ready to end this relationship.