Remember me on this device?

Why do i have to click on "remember me on this device" every time i log in to a financial institution, if i have to put in a verification code every time then what's the point for clicking the "remember me" block? Might as well just send a code and not have the option there. They tell me it's my computer settings but i have tried every change that i know and noting works.

Did Walking Dead get cancelled? They should of cancelled Dead Island

• Speed

Clearly you don't know the setting to change to allow cookies, which is what "remember me on this device" does, leave a cookie resident in your browser software on your computer.

So giving them permission to leave a cookie, but having your browser set up to deny or delete cookies, means you have to sign in every time.

What internet browser are you using? If it's one I have, I'll try to walk you through changing the settings to allow cookies. I'm most familiar with Firefox and Chrome.

• Dove5 months agoReport

Already done that, didn't work. I have Chrome.