Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceSociology Β· 5 months ago

can you give me advice?

I'm 27 and in my entire life I've always seen that good people will have a lot of pain in their lives and the bad ones will go far. At least in like 90% of the time. I can't accept this. I keep thinking especially about high school, how I had to go through horrible things and how the bullies were having the time of their lives. I used to be a very good person and I had a mental breakdown. I've been sick in my mind and body because of it for more than 10 years...

And please don't come and tell me the karma bullsh*t or that God will take care of that in the afterlife, or at least give me some very good reason to believe that.

• rick

AVOID RELIGION. That's a good start. Then use logic and reason. Don't let emotions sway you from making sensible decisions.

I have a few things? So I have no clue πŸ˜…πŸ˜¬πŸ˜…πŸ˜¬πŸ˜…

• Bobo

You need to take responsibility for yourself. Make the effort to develop your individual knowledge, skills, and abilities. Once you make the effort, the rest will fall into place. Your destiny is up to you and you alone.

You sound like a weak person, become strong or die