Kelsey asked in HealthDental · 6 months ago

anyone with an idea of a good teeth whitening product out there that actually works?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Listerine whitening

• 6 months ago

hydrogen peroxide. it is cheap and it works well. Use it like a mouthwash, but keep it in your mouth for five minutes, then spit it out and rinse out with watere. Repeat daily.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

cúm.............

• k w
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

teeth are bone, natural color is off white not white like paint, never was.....a good cleaner that's cheap is baking soda, cleans , tobacco stains, coffee stains etc and will clean them properly, bone white not like white paint........

• k w
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

I tossed out full tubes of fluoride toothpaste, once I realized it was not healthy to brush with, amazon sells a variety of non-fluoride toothpaste, I haven't used it in 20yrs and never regretted tossing it out.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Brush with baking soda before your regular toothpaste. It's an abrasive and helps remove surfacestains. Follow with a whitening toothpaste.

• Robin
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

hydrogen peroxide solution

• 6 months ago

Only a dentist can do that

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Turtle semen works well.

• shirtshertshurt
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

Hardly anybody knows that. I would bet that you may be the only one. Why is that?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.