What should I do? Should I move out ASAP or stay at home for a few extra months?

I've just graduated from university, and I will have enough money to move out after September (About 4 months rent), which will hopefully be enough time for me to secure a job. I'm at home now and I am earning a minimum wage income, but I have no expenses as my parents aren't charging me rent. The... show more I've just graduated from university, and I will have enough money to move out after September (About 4 months rent), which will hopefully be enough time for me to secure a job.
I'm at home now and I am earning a minimum wage income, but I have no expenses as my parents aren't charging me rent.

The problem is my mum is borderline emotionally abusive. She says, I'm a disappointment, a moron, big-headed, and calls me gay because I haven't had a girlfriend in a year. She also said she wouldn't love me if I didn't do 'well'; whatever well means...

Should I stick around a few more months to November so I can ensure my standard of living isn't rice and beans or should I move out ASAP in September?
5 answers 5