I'm curious. Do you think my company will get ride of me eventually if I do this? Or not necessarily?

I started an IT job recently. For the job, I answer and solve customer questions. The questions are called tickets. So right now, I feel like I can probably solve about 20 percent of the tickets. I feel like some of the tickets though are so complicated. I don't see how I could really figure out how to solve... show more I started an IT job recently. For the job, I answer and solve customer questions. The questions are called tickets. So right now, I feel like I can probably solve about 20 percent of the tickets. I feel like some of the tickets though are so complicated. I don't see how I could really figure out how to solve some of them. The manager has like 20 years of experience, and sometimes he can only solve a 2 tickets a day because they're so complicated. So I'm wondering, if weeks go buy and I can't solve the really complicated tickets, do you think they would get ride of me? Or do you think they're probably happy that I'm solving the lower difficulty tickets?