Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 5 months ago

If you support Trump, you are racist, a white supremacist, homophobic and a bully. Why would you support this maniac?

You like people who insult anyone who disagrees with them? You dislike a man like Barack Obama because of the color of his skin?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

because that is white america.

• 5 months ago

I feel sad for you seem to be living in La La Land. There is nothing in your question that is factual. Study elsewhere to search the real facts. Have an informational day...

• 5 months ago

Supporting Trump doesn't make you a racist, homophobic white supremacist. Just like supporting the Democrats doesn't make you an authoritarian, anti-white, anti-male communist.

I suggest you quit following the crowd for the sake of acceptance. It's very unappealing.

This is also assuming you aren't trolling.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Black people have smaller brains than whites. FACT.

Source(s): Science
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Chris
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Name calling is how Hillary Clinton won the election in 2016. I can see why you are reviving that tactic for 2020. Keep up the good work.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

This is bait for idiots like Dimitri

• helene
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Aw, go back where you came from, pustule.

• 5 months ago

Of course! I mean, anyone who disagrees must be racist, sexist, transphobic, Nazi!

• 5 months ago

If you're a democrat you're an anti white communist who hates straight people and you bully anyone who disagrees with you.

• 5 months ago
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.