Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 5 months ago

If you support Trump, you are racist, a white supremacist, homophobic and a bully. Why would you support this maniac?

You like people who insult anyone who disagrees with them? You dislike a man like Barack Obama because of the color of his skin?

• Favorite Answer

because that is white america.

I feel sad for you seem to be living in La La Land. There is nothing in your question that is factual. Study elsewhere to search the real facts. Have an informational day...

Supporting Trump doesn't make you a racist, homophobic white supremacist. Just like supporting the Democrats doesn't make you an authoritarian, anti-white, anti-male communist.

I suggest you quit following the crowd for the sake of acceptance. It's very unappealing.

This is also assuming you aren't trolling.

Black people have smaller brains than whites. FACT.

Source(s): Science
  • Chris

Name calling is how Hillary Clinton won the election in 2016. I can see why you are reviving that tactic for 2020. Keep up the good work.

This is bait for idiots like Dimitri

• helene

Aw, go back where you came from, pustule.

Of course! I mean, anyone who disagrees must be racist, sexist, transphobic, Nazi!

If you're a democrat you're an anti white communist who hates straight people and you bully anyone who disagrees with you.