Questions for those who had appendicitis?

Hi. For those of you who have had appendicitis, did any of you get it without the pain starting around the belly button? Also, have any of you still been able to burp but can't pass gas the other way? Been feeling pain if I made certain movements and it would be in the lower right flank area, and it is... show more Hi.
For those of you who have had appendicitis, did any of you get it without the pain starting around the belly button? Also, have any of you still been able to burp but can't pass gas the other way?
Been feeling pain if I made certain movements and it would be in the lower right flank area, and it is starting to become a bit more constant. I tried taking ibuprofen and almost immediately after I became queasy. I wanna make sure it isn't actually appendicitis. So I'm curious if any of you have had uncommon symptoms.
Thank you