Do we now have the technology like The Greys do to create artificial wombs, human hybrids, and to allow reproductive organs to work outside?

As in a technology where harvested human reproductive organs can work outside the human body to help create artificial wombs that then allows us to make hybrids? I’m very fascinated by this technology and that it can be very advantageous to our governments when it comes to creating a breed of “super soldiers”,... show more As in a technology where harvested human reproductive organs can work outside the human body to help create artificial wombs that then allows us to make hybrids? I’m very fascinated by this technology and that it can be very advantageous to our governments when it comes to creating a breed of “super soldiers”, Human/Grey hybrids, and replacement organs.

This would indeed go great with an agenda....