In your experience, is it true that most wealthy people tend to be Republican?

That’s what everyone seems to think, but in my experience it’s not necessarily true at all. I know plenty of people who are well off in both parties. I guess maybe it’s a stereotype since the Republicans don’t want the wealthy to be taxed (which is BS, you have more you need to pay more). I guess it might also depend on which part of the country you’re in. The people I think of most as Republicans aren’t the wealthy ones, mostly the rural ones who aren’t as wealthy. But again, I guess it depends.

Yes of course. My best friend is a Republican when she's in the USA, Today, she's driving her Lamborghini :Murcielago" limited edition car that sells for $600,000.. she's wearing a $30,000 Vacheron Constantin watch. a $5500 Gucci dress and $1100 Gucci shoes.

There are as many Leftists who are wealthy as their are Conservatives who are wealthy. Look at the people who make millions and billions in the film industry. Most of them are extremely Left-wing, yet they live in the same neighborhoods as Conservative CEOs.

very true...………...

• .

Yes, it sure helps them on the way and when they "arrive".

The "gospel of wealth" (of the wannabees) seems to be to think and act Republican.

The "po' folk" (laborers & underdogs) mindset has an ever-shrinking audience to play to.

The "rich folk" understand each other just as Jimmy Buffett "parrotheads" jive with each other.

• Mike

Nope , Democrats support the Wealthy Epstein ,Wienstein , etc

No. The most greedy people are Republicans because Republicans want to cut taxes on the rich. The owner of Amazon is richer than Bill Gates, and Trump hates him because he is not a Republican.