Should I Stop Running (at least until I'm in a more healthy place)?

I hate running. I'll just say it. So much so that it's honestly hard for me to tell at first what is normal pain and what is unhealthy pain. However, I am not in a healthy enough place right now to do Anything else. Even with running I still weigh, at best, average, at worst, somewhat above average (170 at... show more I hate running. I'll just say it. So much so that it's honestly hard for me to tell at first what is normal pain and what is unhealthy pain. However, I am not in a healthy enough place right now to do Anything else. Even with running I still weigh, at best, average, at worst, somewhat above average (170 at 5'9.5 height). I eat A lot, because there is no other way to get around my nothing schedule right now (I don't currently have a job, nor any other responsibility to keep me out of my head), so I eat out at least 5 days a week..For a while, since October, I was running (these are all rough estimate) 55 minutes 5 days a week, with a 9 minute warm up from the 1-3 miles per hours (about 15-30 seconds each interval), 22 or so minutes of it being in the 4mph (3 minutes per interval, except 5.7 and 8 where I do 1, then back to 3 for .9) , about 15 minutes at 5-5.5mph (at 3 minutes per interval), and a 5 minute run from 5.5-8.8 (don't ask me how I came up with that, it was a weird trial and error). It had been causing me a lot of pain, but until I was forced to take a break from it I was able to tune it out..If I am to At all compensate for my disgusting eating habits I shouldn't do much less, but it is causing me daily injury whenever I go back...It honestly feels like it is may be causing more harm to my body than if I were to just be disgusting...Should I quit until I'm in a better place, or deal with the pain?