Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 5 months ago

Are QAnon Followers on-line upset that John F Kennedy Jr. did not reveal he is alive and running in 2020 on the Trump-Kennedy ticket?

Is anyone else following this? John F Kennedy Jr. is alive and will reveal himself on July 4th. This is an ongoing theory that I thought might have truth to it. Kennedy Jr. would come out after a 20 year absense and announcing he is running as VP on the Trump-Kennedy ticket.

Referring tot he QAnon Group (you can find on Wikipedia). I met them on 4th of July.

Favorite Answer

if you ever read George , JFK Jr's magazine , you would know he would absolutely oppose anything trump .

and yet more proof that Trump followers have lost all sense of reality and reason.

They believe all this Q Anon nonsense.........when it's so clearly fake.

no trolling......................

Nah, Jackie told me he was gone

Did u vote for trump???

• John W

I swear you bozos will believe anything as long as it isn't the truth. Kennedy is dead. Trump is going to prison. Get over it.

What happened to Q? He was the rage at Trump rallies and now poof