Should I go live with him during our pregnancy?

We were in a good relationship, things went left an explosive argument happened and he removed from his home. He took the car that I used and paid insurance monthly on. A week past and I realize I am pregnant. 2 months pregnant and living in a very uncomfortable situation off of a couch with a family member. He did... show more We were in a good relationship, things went left an explosive argument happened and he removed from his home. He took the car that I used and paid insurance monthly on. A week past and I realize I am pregnant. 2 months pregnant and living in a very uncomfortable situation off of a couch with a family member. He did attend my doctors appointment 3 weeks later and say, "I do love you, get your mind together, so that we can make this work. and proceeded to hug and kiss me.' What should I do? I think I have lost some interest in him, I just know he is the father of the child and I would like us to work together for a successful pregnancy. The relationship is no longer a big concern for me. Do I ask to return, or does he ask me? I do need access to peace while carrying my child and living on a couch is not good for me mentally or physically.
2 answers 2