Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 4 months ago

Is it weird that I never seen met a Black person before?

I live in Vermont which is about 95 percent White. Everywhere I go, I only see White people. I have never seen a Black person in real life, only in movies and on the news.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

I’ve never seen a Black person neither. I live in Boston and they refuse to venture outside the hood of Boston

• 4 months ago

not weird, but interesting. for me, i cant imagine that. i grew up in london which is very multicultural, but now i live in a very white area.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Good I’m sure they don’t want to meet you.

• Lili
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

No. certain parts of the world have very few.

In the part of the city in which I lived until I was almost 12, there were no black people. I didn't have a black classmate until, ironically, my parents enrolled me in a private school.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • susan
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

That depends on what part of the world you live in. Where I grew up, it would be weird.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Not strange for Vermont but probably the reason Bernie Sanders can't get any traction with black voters.

• 4 months ago

Are you a Trump supporter

• 4 months ago

yes but not the end of the world...

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

You're lucky is what you are.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

People in areas of Vermont where there are no black people don't colloquially say "I never seen." Saying "seen" instead of "saw" or "have seen" is not colloquial to those regions, is not part of the vernacular.

Brass tacks: You're lying⁠—about being from Vermont, about never having seen a black person, or both.

• M.
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

Lol, you uncovered another troll!! 👍

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.