How Do I Get Regular License Plates If I Moved To Another State With Thirty Day Tags?

So I’m moving back to FL from VA September 13th. By September 7th I should have went to the DMV in FL and registered my current car there and got my FL tags. BUT by September 9th I’m buying a second vehicle in VA, in which I’ll be taking with me September 13th with my first car when I move. My main question is, do... show more So I’m moving back to FL from VA September 13th. By September 7th I should have went to the DMV in FL and registered my current car there and got my FL tags. BUT by September 9th I’m buying a second vehicle in VA, in which I’ll be taking with me September 13th with my first car when I move. My main question is, do I just go to the DMV in FL with the thirty day VA tags and get FL ones, or is it an entirely different process?