lucy asked in HealthDental · 6 months ago

I have toothache and think it may be my wisdom teeth coming through. I am not with a dentist? UK? And its really hurting. what to do please?

2 Answers

  • k w
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

    then go to where they have Holistic dentists and see one, ASAP......

    • Log in to reply to the answers
  • 6 months ago

    Find a dentist. You don't need a history with them to see them on an emergency type basis (or any basis if they're accepting new patients).

    • Log in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.