Solo campaign trying to prevent a war between two Kingdoms, need help/suggestions on what to do.?

So I'm in a Solo campaign in Dungeons and Dragons and there are 2 kingdoms that are constantly at war with one another. Now the one kingdom hired me to go and find her daughter who was supposed to marry the other opposing kingdom's king to make peace, but the daughter has run away. Now I have found the girl... show more So I'm in a Solo campaign in Dungeons and Dragons and there are 2 kingdoms that are constantly at war with one another. Now the one kingdom hired me to go and find her daughter who was supposed to marry the other opposing kingdom's king to make peace, but the daughter has run away. Now I have found the girl but I have discovered a few details I wasn't told before:
1. She has already lived with the king a while to see if they would fall in love. They did not.
2. If they were to marry she would be his 5th wife, Him having killed most of the others or divorcing them because they displeased him. So if she did marry him, she would most likely end up dead.
3. He is a Angry man, Warlike, a Drunkard, and has been doing nothing but Whoring, drinking, hunting, fighting, or waging war on his neighboring countries. So not many people like him.
4. He recently lost his old capital city and took a city from the country that hired me, making things more tense. So the people there are not his original country men, but he has been ruling there for 8 years.
5.Most of his military might is filled with Viking like people. since one of his old wives was one of their own. They despise weakness, problem with that is the king is a great warrior. Being both a sword master and a champion following 5e dnd stats.
6. He crits on 18,19,20 and has 600 HP while I only have 70, but i do have a full heal as well but only once.
So if anyone has any ideas please let me know.
0