Christian asked in HealthOptical · 6 months ago

I've had pink eye for over a month?

So pretty much I'm a kid in high school who at the end of the year contracted pink eye in which wasn't that big of a deal at first. I went to the doctor and got my Medicine prescribed but I used it up too quickly and was trying to get a refill but couldn't. Since then my eyes are no longer pink but they consistently get eye mucus (does this mean something other then pink eye?) I tried using alternative things like eye drops, aloe Vera, and other anti bacterial products but nothing has seemed to work. I'd tell my mother but she's a total loose cannon and would be pissed too know I still have pink eye. Thanks, hope some of you could help!

-Chris

• carrie

Your eyes are precious, go and see your doctor for the correct antibacterial drops. Don't use anything other than the correct prescription drops in your eyes