Can you turn any straight person gay through technology?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Rob
    Lv 6
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

If you could don't you think I would have bought that tech by now.

• 5 months ago

I watch Pron all day on my smartphone and often my tablet device and I have remained hetorsexual so do not fear, as technulogy will not make you one of them gays

• Aaron
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

No. You are what you are.

• 5 months ago

No. It doesn't work that way

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Human souls do not exist, we are entirely chemical organisms.

People who have failed science repeat mottos like "Sexual orientation is a trait that is both inborn and unchangeable." but fail to acknowledge that sexual fluidity DOES exist despite their attempts to deny otherwise. Orientation has changed over the lifetime of many organisms (including humans) and this is well documented.

Humans are not made out of magic, they're made out of chemicals. With sufficiently advanced technology any aspect of yourself can be changed. Sexuality isn't innate, it's merely a configuration of chemical structures in the brain.

• 5 months ago

Better living through chemistry? Or alchemy? No. Not yet anyway.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Sexual orientation is a trait that is both inborn and unchangeable.

• 5 months ago

Nope . You can’t turn a gay person straight through conversion therapy and you can’t turn a straight person gay

• 5 months ago

You are worse than Hitler, trying to start a war with your lies. Some guys will be coming around to have a chat with you. Expect a knock on your door very soon. Your excuse had better be good. Get the picture?

• God
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You can't "turn" anyone straight or gay. That's the way they are born.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.