My son deleted my Old Facebook account I had years of my work in it .Is there way I can retrieve my account .Please help me .?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

Depends on which Delete Option he did if they just Deactivated it to Reactivate it you just Sign back in again and it will come back up

However if he did the Permanent Delete Option then its Gone

• Benny
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

You should respect your son's wishes.

• 5 months ago

It's a sign for you to quit wasting your time on facebook and do something useful

• 5 months ago

If your son just "Deactivated" your facebook account, then you just need to sign back in the account using the last used email address and password. If your son "Permanently Deleted" your account, then it is history. By the way, you have only yourself to blame for giving him the email address and password that allowed him access to your account. If you neglected to sign out of facebook for some reason, that was another mistake you made.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Depends on which Delete Option he did if they just Deactivated it to Reactivate it you just Sign back in again and it will come back up

However if he did the Permanent Delete Option then its Gone

• 5 months ago

Here is some information direct from facebook that may help you

• Pj
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

If its deactivated you can log in again.

If it gone through the whole swear on the bible you want to delete the account, then theres no return.

• marty
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You just log in as normal. FB doesn't delete accounts, they just hide them until you want to come back. I tried everything to delete mine but they won't let me.

• Rick B
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You can't "delete" a Facebook account t. What happens when you try to.log into it?

• Enigma
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Sign in with the email and password for that account.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.