Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 5 months ago

Is it a good timing for people to buy bitcoin for now(also, how much money should you put in)?

For gambling, anytime is good.

Bitcoin is NOT investing.

Bitcoin is used as a form of gambling where buyers hope to sell them for more than they paid. Its value fluctuates daily as its novelty and popularity changes. Unlike stock where a business is earning money or a bond that pays an interest amount, there is no reason to expect Bitcoin to make money for you.

I cannot speak to the timing, and would never say people SHOULD put money into any alternative investment.  At the MAXIMUM you should never consider putting more than 3% off your assets in alternatives. This isn't a hard rule of course, and most people will be fine never investing in alternatives. 

You can try this website

I would not be investing in Bitcoin...period. Taking a risk with your money with the possibility for a big return...sure...but its more like gambling.

• patty

I have not heard much about bitcoin lately