Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 5 months ago

men, would u still be interested in a female online if u seen a lousy video of her? will give a best answer?

men, if you were chatting with a female online and you liked her pics but you wound up seeing a lousy video of her...however, she warned you ahead of time that the video was not good ..would u still be interested in meeting this girl if you also liked other things about her (like her personality) ? or would u lose interest after seeing the lousy video?

Will give a best answer

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Best answer

Yes cause a pic is not what you in réal but a shot of one second of her facial traits that change every second...

• 5 months ago

If im kickin it w her i dont sed why not

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

This reminds me of a new app and site I recently tried. A LOT of the female profile/main pictures were VERY attractive. And when you click to see them live streaming...a majority of them looked SO DIFFERENT it was SHOCKING! Some of them didn t even look like the same person! And a lot of them looked a lot worse live and a lot better in their main pic.

I think a major reason was that their main pics involved a LOT of make-up, and the live streams were not always the same story.

• 5 months ago

Personally, it wouldn't change my view of her, but I know that many shallow people would strongly disagree.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Honestly, this is a dilemma I never had. I mean, why would ANYONE care about a "lousy" video? Either you're attracted or you're not.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.