Please don’t judge me, Im pregnant and did something I shouldn’t have?

So about a few weeks ago before I knew I was pregnant, I went out with my friends and we were drinking alcohol, then unexpectedly my friend that just graduated and is known as a “good kid” brought out a small amount of cocaine and asked if I wanted to try it, I was curious and tried one small line and I’ve never... show more So about a few weeks ago before I knew I was pregnant, I went out with my friends and we were drinking alcohol, then unexpectedly my friend that just graduated and is known as a “good kid” brought out a small amount of cocaine and asked if I wanted to try it, I was curious and tried one small line and I’ve never done it again. But a week or 2 later I found out I was pregnant and now I’m worried that drinking and the line I took harmed my baby, I went to a walk in clinic to confirm that I was pregnant and they guessed I was 6 weeks pregnant I was scared to ask atm because my mom came with me but I’m going to an ultrasound soon to confirm how far along I am and I’m gonna ask a the doctor about this because I’m really worried but I just need some kind of answer right now because I’ve been dying to know and I can’t wait any longer, if I knew I was pregnant I would have never done it and I was not planning to become pregnant but I decided to keep the baby. Please don’t judge me I’m already feeling like crap I just need to know if this could’ve harmed my baby.