Leaving a narcissistic husband.?

Has anyone any help or advice on how to leave a narc..? My experience is of them.. you can never be sore which person you're going to get. He could be the sweetest man one day the next I could get to to F off. 35 years married to one of being mentally abused emotionally abuse, financially abused. Being made... show more Has anyone any help or advice on how to leave a narc..? My experience is of them.. you can never be sore which person you're going to get.
He could be the sweetest man one day the next I could get to to F off.
35 years married to one of being mentally abused emotionally abuse, financially abused.
Being made to feel so worthless, being put down every day.
Going on holidays with him and being picked on.
Telling me he's recording me for his family when he starts the fights. Laughing at me because he wants to go on big holidays weekends away nights out concerts and I no longer wanna be away with him.
Gambling for years leaving us with no money for the kids who are now adult, but he still gambles. Drinks and drives but drinks loads and then ends up sleeping in shed.
Swearing and abusing me and my daughter in the home house. But he goes out side the front door and everyone loves him.
Anyone advice on how to get away or deal with this? I have very little money because when I did work I put it into the house as he gambled his wages.
My health wouldn't be the best and when i was ill he rigged the heating so I had no heat.