The reason I have 0 best answers is I had 14 percent but they were all deleted along with all my questions and answers up to that time?

Because one mod got upset about a question I asked about the size of certain body parts. Does this make you sad?

Update:

Anyway some people were asking why so that's why.

Update 2:

I am seeking knowledge about if this makes you sad.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Best answer

Well understood..........a while ago, there was a spate of BS suspensions, and everyone who got their accounts right BACK, unfortunately, had their stats zeroed out. .....or ended up with absurd BA ratio's.....like 417% Best answers .

• Weasel McWeasel
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

I don't believe it's random glitches, doing the suspending........more like fake troll Attacks. ...but anything is possible, I suppose. The scrambled statistics-----that's a glitch. ah well, thanks for the BA's-

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Nah i dont Take Best Answer Percentages Serious on this Site as long as you know you are giving good Answers to other people that is all that should Matter

Not Everyone is gonna Agree or like what your Answers are

• LAN
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Why don't you just stop posting childish nonsense?

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Dont draw so attention to yourself. I've made it this far because I dont ask questions and I dont hang out in places where I know people get pissed off easily.

Source(s): .56
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Some users report non violations. What's your knowledge seeking question? "Does this make you sad" doesn't count. If some people were asking, you reply as a comment under their answer, not by posting a violation via the question box.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.