Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Do you believe that the U.S. is on the brink of war with Iran?

32 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

No; the two countries are trolling each other in an effort to improve relations without losing face.

• 4 months ago

No.

We won't attack. And I don't think Iran will do anything to start a war. They can't be that stupid. After what we're did to Iraq.

• 4 months ago

Bomb, bomb, bomb, bombbomb Iran.

• patty
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

why would a small country like iran go to war with the usa who could nuke the country.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

No.. not unless iran does something stupid.. we could blow em away though if they act up.. example A: japan.

• 5 months ago

The UK hijacked an Iranian tanker and so Iran has taken a British tanker.

fair do s then and all even now.

so most likely Iran will want something in return for returning the tanker and not taking any more.

so ease sanctions and sign up to the nuclear deal again.

War it says here would destroy the USA war machine and last years and Iran would be destroyed.

The UK are looking pretty weak not even having the ships to protect our tankers and the Conservatives are lucky now having a stick to beat Corbyn with saying he sides with our enemies if he is not careful and handles this carefully.

yes, be alright having to have the USA come to protect our shipping.

has this been arranged for the forthcoming general election to discredit Corbyn

I heard today what my late father would have said is beyond belief and a working-class man saying he could not support Corbyn although he did say he would vote for the one policy party The Brexit Party.

yes, my late father must be spinning in his grave with what is happening to his labour party he campaigned for all of his life.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Not with Trump at the helm. He's turning it into a petty tit-for-tat that gives a serious contrast to & reflection of all the US' wasteful and illegal wars since WW2.

• 5 months ago

Iran is master of its own fate. if it continues with its current behaviour it will cause international condemnation and ultimately conflict with the US and its alies

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Possibly. But it would be a 5 minute war. No boots on the ground. Just targeted explosions and it's done.

Lv 6
    5 months ago

The US has always wanted war with Iran. Maybe they will finally invade the country. Who knows?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.