If you believe in power of prayers, please pray for me?

OK - Skydaddy - We know your will be done but could you undo it and redo it

so me can be me and you can't be you

• A C

Okay.

............................

How can we pray for you if we don't know what you are asking for? You might secretly be asking for someone's downfall or be asking for God to kill your enemy on your behalf & since that would be against God's Will (love your enemies, do good to them that hate you, bless and pray for those who despitefully use you and persecute you etc (Matt 5:44) then God definitely isn't going to answer any prayer of that nature & we will have absolutely wasted our time.

Do you not have a Church or Pastor you can go to for help at this time?

Besides, that is not a question. What do you want to know? This forum is for asking questions, not making statements or requesting prayer.

Here's the scripture For your own information for the future. "This is the confidence that we have IN HIM that if we ask anything ACCORDING TO HIS WILL, He hears, and if we know that He hears, then we know that we HAVE the petitions we have asked of Him." (1 John 5: 14 & 15)

• It doesn't really work like that. Wishes without actions are inactions. Somethings happen by themselves, but real change requires effort.

• Doc

I don't believe in prayer. How about I wave a magic wand a couple times ?

We will pray "with" you

Mat 18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

Mar 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

• Snowbird

I can't see how you can possibly be in AGREEMENT with her/his prayer if you don't even know what he/she is praying for or asking God for. That's ridiculous. The prayer of agreement can only be in operation in folks who know one another and AGREE.