If you are a believer, please pray for me.?

If you are a believer, please pray for me.

what if i only believe in the power of prayer for evil

Good Father who are in heaven, I want to ask you for this person I don't know, but You do, as your word says: "...for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him" (Matthew 6:8). Please help her Father so she can feel your comfort and peace. Thank you Father for being always there for us. through Jesus-Christ our Lord. Amen.

No but chin up and good luck in your travels.

I never do useless things, sorry.

Gladly 🌹 And it's not necessary for you to say what you need to be prayed FOR, because the Lord knows who you are and what you need 🙂

We will pray "with" you

Mat 18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

Mar 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.