Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 5 months ago

Who can I report a possible false charity to?


Every once in a while, maybe once every other week, these 2 kids - the same 2 kids every time - come down my street, knocking on doors and asking for donations for some sort of youth charity. Well, I'd never heard of the particular one they claimed to be working for, so I was a little suspicious.

Update 2:

I asked them if they had any sort of ID to prove that they were with the charity they claimed to be with, but they couldn't produce any. They also couldn't answer basic questions about the charity, which led to me doing a bit of research. After hours of searching online and through phonebooks with no results, I am 98% sure that the charity they are working for does not exist. Who can I report this to?

4 Answers

  • 5 months ago

    Call the FTC at 1-877-FTC-HELP.ot go online:

  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

    Report them to the Society for the Prevention of Abuse of Mercy (S.P.A.M.)

  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

    The police and government

  • .
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

    The Police obviously or call the FTC at 1-877-FTC-HELP.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.