rebecca asked in PetsCats · 5 months ago

Why do people prefer dogs over cats?

It’s just the way it is. Dogs are OK with me, but I’d much prefer cats. It’s just a matter of preference.

Why do people prefer dogs over cats?

Because they like what they like and no one needs to justify it.

Because they are smart and friendly

Like asking why you prefer a good friend over an @sshole you can't stand. Cats are worthless.

I don't know. People who don't like cats just don't understand cat language.

I like cats better because you don't have to walk them everyday, or take them

outside to go to the bathroom. They are easier to take care of and very affectionate.

But dogs are also fun pets, too.

Some people like how needy dogs are. Dogs get super excited when you get home. Dogs are good walking partners. Basically not everyone has the same wants and needs and dogs suit some people better than cats do.

NO idea, maybe because dogs are more social.

I have no idea.

Dogs are much too needy. They always want you to play with them and take them for walks. A wagging tail is annoying too.

I much prefer a cat that just wants to cuddle up and purr. Cats are independent and can be just as happy when you don't have every minute to spend on them.

Dogs are friendly and cats are selfish

• .

Dogs are smarter and take care of the house and it's owner better.