rebecca asked in PetsCats · 5 months ago

Why do people prefer dogs over cats?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

It’s just the way it is. Dogs are OK with me, but I’d much prefer cats. It’s just a matter of preference.

• 5 months ago

Why do people prefer dogs over cats?

Because they like what they like and no one needs to justify it.

• 5 months ago

Because they are smart and friendly

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Like asking why you prefer a good friend over an @sshole you can't stand. Cats are worthless.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

I don't know. People who don't like cats just don't understand cat language.

I like cats better because you don't have to walk them everyday, or take them

outside to go to the bathroom. They are easier to take care of and very affectionate.

But dogs are also fun pets, too.

• 5 months ago

Some people like how needy dogs are. Dogs get super excited when you get home. Dogs are good walking partners. Basically not everyone has the same wants and needs and dogs suit some people better than cats do.

• 5 months ago

NO idea, maybe because dogs are more social.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I have no idea.

Dogs are much too needy. They always want you to play with them and take them for walks. A wagging tail is annoying too.

I much prefer a cat that just wants to cuddle up and purr. Cats are independent and can be just as happy when you don't have every minute to spend on them.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Dogs are friendly and cats are selfish

Lv 6
    5 months ago

Dogs are smarter and take care of the house and it's owner better.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.