Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 5 months ago

Almost 22, a kissless virgin, and never been in a relationship?

I'm an antisocial female so people usually shame me, saying I should not be like this. I have been avoiding social interactions my whole short life. By this time I have been through four years of high school and three years of college. I feel like i have missed some opportunities. I have not really enjoyed life either.

Favorite Answer

I think the secret to meeting the right guy is to find people who you share a lot in common with. Hence, if you are struggling to meet people then what I think you should do is to start frequenting environments where you are likely to meet people who you will have something in common with. Doing this will increase your chances of meeting people who you will share a chemistry with. For example, joining various social groups, going to church functions and playing team sports are all great ways of meeting like minded individuals. Lastly, if you are looking to date I would recommended not investing emotionally in any guy until you get a clear idea of his personality and what his intentions are. Adopting this approach will prevent you from getting hurt. I really hope that this helps

Source(s): Would you say that you are confident around people or do you get nervous and shy? :)

That’s not a question.