I heard from a video - I think maybe Ted - that people who do an hour of meditation every day for 5 years - look 7 years younger (or 12)?

What are your thoughts on this? Does it sound real? He said 30 year olds who look 30 and do 5 years of meditation will have the health and appearance of a 23 year old when they are 35 They rich people live longer I would say its because intellectually skilled people have psychological and mental traits that... show more What are your thoughts on this?

Does it sound real?

He said 30 year olds who look 30 and do 5 years of meditation will have the health and appearance of a 23 year old when they are 35

They rich people live longer

I would say its because intellectually skilled people have psychological and mental traits that allow them to survive difficult situations and being able to stay calm under pressure leads to health and long life