I heard from a video - I think maybe Ted - that people who do an hour of meditation every day for 5 years - look 7 years younger (or 12)?

What are your thoughts on this?

Does it sound real?

He said 30 year olds who look 30 and do 5 years of meditation will have the health and appearance of a 23 year old when they are 35

They rich people live longer

I would say its because intellectually skilled people have psychological and mental traits that allow them to survive difficult situations and being able to stay calm under pressure leads to health and long life

I can't speak to meditation because I only was successful (I lost 25 pounds) but that was setting a goal in my subconscious. Looking younger, I'm really skeptical. While it may set a mental goal to have plastic work done, or to change lifestyle choices, the act of avoiding unwanted thought for a period of time on a regular basis aint' going to make my hair anything but grey.

I'm sure the video was correct. Even though I am no longer an active pagan, I meditate daily.

My name is Ted " and one day i'll be dead Yo Yo yo Yoo

My name is Benjamin Buttons " and curiously one day i'll be young yoyoyoyoo