Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends 5 months ago

Help me, I have no friends and nobody wants to be my friend cause I have no friends. It's a vicious cycle. Now what?

• Pat
    Favorite Answer

How many articles have you read about how to make and keep friends?

How many books have you read about how to make and keep friends?

How many videos have you watched about how to make and keep friends?

We are not all born with all natural abilities in everything. But we can all study, learn, and improve ourselves.

No.

Friends come with lots of baggage and maintenance, my friend. Where I come from, we do things big or not at all. So.... there's no such thing as broke and lasting friendship outings offline. 打

Why would you need friends? 打 You practically have to put in work to keep them.

You don't understand? 打 How's this? Friends are not a virtue. Stick to solitude.

It's probably because you cannot tell Politics from Friends.

you can make friends if you want them

Recent studies show that 42% of Americans have not made any new friends in the past 5 years. Not unusual at all.