Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 5 months ago

What would happen if I touched my teachers butt?

My teacher has a very big butt and I want to touch it to see how soft it is, I’m very close to her and she is a very nice teacher so hopefully she wouldn’t notice and get too mad at me. She may be a super nice teacher but when she’s mad she is MAD.So what would happen if I did touched it? I’m a girl btw

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Best answer

That's honestly a one way ticket to the principal's office. If you don't want to ruin your current relation with the teacher then you shouldn't risk it.

• Anonymous5 months agoReport

I’m a girl tho so i don’t think it will be too inappropriate or sexual abuse

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Hopefully you'd be expelled from school, troll.

• 5 months ago

A friend of my did that 4 years ago back in high school and his teacher got to excited at the point that they slept together. He has the proof and everything. But I doubt your case would be like that. Maybe it is.

• Caz
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

It's inappropriate, you'd end up in a ton of trouble, of course she would "notice" what are you even thinking.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • audrey
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You could be suspended/expelled. Keep your little lesbian hands to yourself.

• 5 months ago

listen to your heart, that's what i do

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.