Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 5 months ago

What would happen if I touched my teachers butt?

My teacher has a very big butt and I want to touch it to see how soft it is, I’m very close to her and she is a very nice teacher so hopefully she wouldn’t notice and get too mad at me. She may be a super nice teacher but when she’s mad she is MAD.So what would happen if I did touched it? I’m a girl btw

That's honestly a one way ticket to the principal's office. If you don't want to ruin your current relation with the teacher then you shouldn't risk it.

• Anonymous5 months agoReport

I’m a girl tho so i don’t think it will be too inappropriate or sexual abuse

Hopefully you'd be expelled from school, troll.

A friend of my did that 4 years ago back in high school and his teacher got to excited at the point that they slept together. He has the proof and everything. But I doubt your case would be like that. Maybe it is.

• Caz

It's inappropriate, you'd end up in a ton of trouble, of course she would "notice" what are you even thinking.

• audrey

You could be suspended/expelled. Keep your little lesbian hands to yourself.

listen to your heart, that's what i do